Pay what you want to use this resource!
With planning for KS1, this 5-hour resource helps pupils to explore a character of your choice! Whether a historical or fictional character, pupils will write about their attributes and their journey before producing a simple iMovie film trailer. Guided every step of the way by original stimulus videos, pupils will work to develop their description skills and practise phonic skills. Planning also leaves room for teacher-led objectives. Filming is simple with our how-to guides; you only need one iPad to bring this project to life!
Click here to watch an example of what you could make!
The resource includes:
- 5 hours of plans & preparation for KS1
- Project Overview
- 6 original stimulus & how to film videos
- Daily interactive whiteboard files
- Daily plans with phonics support
- Writing frames & supporting resources
Each teacher will need a login to be able to view the resource videos.