5 Free LitFilmFest Resources
You can now get easy access to all 5 of our free LitFilmFest products right here!
Our celebration of children’s videos recording their literacy runs every year from September to April, and this year you can be part of it by using these projects in your classroom:
- Why I Play: a poetry project studying and working with Michael Rosen
- Lioness Lunch: health and instructions with the England Women’s football team
- Superhero Trailer: a narrative trailer supported by video from the Literacy Shed
- Team Tap: a non-chronological report writing project tackling plastic pollution
- Pupil Parliament: news reports and politics created with the Houses of Parliament
These projects are all completely resourced with planning, worksheets, videos and more, but designed to be adapted for your class. This means less planning for you, more engagement for your pupils, and more excitement for your school – especially if you host your own LitFilmFest assembly!